EPIC Spanish 1
11 Weeks (Including Jumpstart into Spanish)
Summer 2021 Session begings Sept. 7.
We'll review and practice what you learned in Jumstart into Spanish and then add more value bombs. By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Count to 1000 as well as perform simple math, ask for and give out your phone number and address.
- Comfortably interact in public situations such as asking for directions, order at a restaurant.
- Introduce yourself in detail to a group without aids.
- Use basic vocabulary from your chosen profession or hobby.
- Read and write about the topics above.
Instead of learning lots of grammar rules, you'll learn how to put sentences together and start communicating right away.
We will offer both in-person and remote classes, as well as opportunities to get together to practice speaking Spanish with each other as well as fluent Spanish speakers.