York XL provides fiscal sponsorship through our EPIC Collaborative. This gives people and organizations the ability to receive grants and donations, as well as to connect to the people they serve where they live.
All the tools you need to be successful
You focus on your mission; York XL will provide the umbrella for you to seek and accept donations that are tax-deductible to your donors.
We'll manage the financial sides of things for you; you don't even have to worry about any IRS reporting!
More than Fiscal Sponsorship
Fiscal Sponsorship is housed under our EPIC Collaborative part of our EPIC platform. That means we give you opportunities to meet other like-minded organizations as well as provide opportunities for you to engage people in the neighborhoods they live.
Beyond fiscal sponsorship, we can provide you discounted meeting space, copying, and meeting hosting services.
If you have other needs such as marketing, fundraising, and online course creation/hosting, we are here to make you successful.
Download the Brochure
- York XL (as the Fiscal Sponsor) will sponsor your organization/project (as the Sponsored Organization/Project) and assume administrative, programmatic, financial, and legal responsibility for purposes of the requirements of funding organizations in partnership with AliceAnne Frost, an experienced accounting professional with over 10 years of accounting experience. AliceAnne, a former public accountant, manages her own non- profit The Program "It's about Change" and currently serves as the York City Controller.
- The Sponsored Organization/Project will not attempt to influence legislation or participate or intervene in any political campaign on behalf (or in opposition to) any candidate for public office or otherwise engage in the carrying on of propaganda (within the meaning of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986).
- York X will provide all information and prepare all reports, including interim and final reports, required by funding organizations, with the assistance and final approval of Sponsored Organization/Project.
- York XL will establish and operate on behalf of the Sponsored Organization/Project, a designated sub-account ("Sub-Account") of York XL’s Fiscal Sponsorship bank account.
- York XL will disburse funds from the Sub-Account based on the manner agreed between York XL and the Sponsored Organization/Project.
- York XL and the Sponsored Organization will maintain all financial records according to generally accepted accounting principles, retain records as long as required by law, and make records available to auditors as required by law.